BOIL WATER ADVISORY for properties along North Pitt Street, situated between West High Street and West Gramby Street (10 locations). A phone advisory has been issued. Boil water from water off (approximately 3PM, Thursday, November 14) to Saturday, November 17.
Boil water instructions may be found by clicking here.
There are additional main breaks in our service area. Please be patient as we work toward sounding for, digging for, and repairing those leaks.
A copy of the advisory language may be found by clicking here.
Offices closing at 3PM on November 15 due to inclement weather. Opening delays may occur November 16.
A special thank you to the students who participated in the Going Beyond Service Day at Manheim Central High School! Some of the teams painted hydrants along Main Street. Thank you!
GETTING ACTIVE IN YOUR WATER AND WASTEWATER SERVICE: Whenever there is an interruption in water or wastewater services, our businesses and customers suffer. Efficient, reliable, modernized, water infrastructure is essential to a strong, stable and growing economy.
If we make the necessary investments in our nation’s community water systems, we are not only protecting what we have today but we stand to gain more than $220 billion in annual economic activity and create 1.3 million new jobs. (awwa.org; wef.org)
Together, we can ensure clean, safe water is accessible to everyone in our community. Now that we know who will be our Elected Officials, let's engage them about the importance of our water and wastewater infrastructure. For a discussion guide, click here.
MAWSA is hiring. Click here for more.
- APPOINTMENTS: Your safety is of our utmost concern
- If you receive a call from our staff, CONFIRM what it is for.
- Our employees carry proper identification, wear uniforms, and correspondingly labeled vehicles.
- Do not fall for scams. We will ALWAYS try to call you, or send a written request, prior to coming to your home.
- Check our employee page for names so that you can identify the badge being presented to you.
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: DEP is requiring that all water systems increase Free Chlorine levels from 0.02mg/L to 0.20mg/L. MAWSA will be making adjustments to meet these requirements effective immediately.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY
- Please use the main line for after hours emergencies.
- The prompts will guide you to the answering service.
- If you have had a prolonged issued lasting several weeks, please do not wait until after hours to contact our offices. This is reserved for emergencies.
- For emergencies during office hours, please use our office number as well.